Summer is almost here, and so is the final REPORT CARD…duh, duh, duh! For some families report card time is a time of celebration, but for too many students and their families report card time means crying, finger pointing, and frustration.
Each new school year brings hope (and a little denial) that this year all the problems of the past will have magically disappeared and the student that struggled last year will have amazingly just grown out of the problems of the past.
Unfortunately, that just doesn't happen.
The underlying causes of learning difficulties don't magically go away. They can't be grown out of. They persist each year in one way or another. But, they can be fixed so that next time report card time comes around it can be a time of excitement, not dread.
Summer is a great time to address cognitive skill weaknesses before another school year (and another round of bad report cards) comes and goes. As a quick review, here are some benefits of brain training.
- Does for mental abilities what exercise does for the body
- Improves the brain’s ability to process information in ANY subject
- Enhances underlying cognitive skills required to learn effectively
- Provides intensive, personalized, one-on-one programs
- Creates confidence toward ALL learning